GoodFoods is a Canadian Meal Kit Delivery company that campaigns the fact ‘all good things come in a small packages’. With sincere efforts labored by Jonathan Ferrari and Neil Cuggy – founders of GoodFoods – the company launched its first shop with a lot of hopes in the year 2015 in Montreal. Currently the company operates in Quebec, The Maritimes, and Ontario.
Vision of GoodFoods Company
GoodFoods was launched with the idea of promoting healthy and flavorsome cooking. The interest of the company stayed with supplying fresh farm raised foods at affordable prices. Goodfood comparison by Compare Meal Kit prompts that the recipe cards offered by the company has simple instructions that are easy for novice people as well.
Simple Ways to Use GoodFoods
To being with, you need to subscribe to GoodFoods if you wish to gain a complete access to all the menus and recipes that the company offers. Once subscribed, you can customize your own meal weekly. The company offers a list of multiple meals. You can pick different portions of your choice from any meal that interests you.
Benefits Offered By Different Meal Kit Delivery Companies
Some of the companies that offer stiff competition to GoodFoods include MissFresh and Cook It. All these companies offer secure transportation to your houses, but the number of recipes that they offer differ. Also, the servings offered differ. In other words, some companies support kits for more people than the others.
- Cook It has the maximum variety since it can offer meals for 2, 3, 4 or 6 people
- MissFresh offers meals for 2, 4 or 6 people
- GoodFoods offers meals for 2 or 4 people
Benefits offered By GoodFoods Company
GoodFoods Meal Kit delivery Company, despite serving lesser number of kits, supplies farm raised vegetable and meats including chickpeas, mushrooms, carrots, pepper, beef, pork, chicken, and Salmon. You can choose any recipe from the Menu and company supplies exact amount of all relevant ingredients along with the recipe card to make cooking simple. The most important of all the benefits that GoodFoods offer are listed below.
- Ingredients are supplied with ice packs sealed inside thermal protection boxes
- Company releases a list of 7 recipes every week, out of which, you can order 2-4 recipes
- There are no delivery charges and most recipes can be cooked within half an hour
Famous Recipes By GoodFoods
To the delight of customers, GoodFoods constantly keeps adding more and more recipes to its existing list. Some of the most famous recipes by the company include the following.
- Soy Steamed Cod With Squash Red Kuri, Sesame, Ginger and Babies Bok Choy
- Pork Chops With Whiskey and Potato Gratin
- Malabar Curry with Chickpeas and Sweet Peas
- White Bolognese With Italian Sausage
Circling back, as long as a company offers high-quality meals, it’s never out of race.